What is 7Twelve?
7Twelve™ = 7 Asset Classes, Twelve Sub-Categories
7Twelve is a blueprint for building well-diversified investment portfolios. 7Twelve attempts to generate equity-like returns with bond-like risk by blending assets with low correlation. Each 7Twelve sub-asset is equally weighted (1/12th of the portfolio), so performance does not rely on forecasting or timing.
- US Large Cap1651.81+12.77 - +0.78%
- US Mid Cap1188.31+9.46 - +0.80%
- US Small Cap Val87.870.00 - 0.00%
- Intl Developed Mkts61.300.00 - 0.00%
- Intl Emerging Mkts40.020.00 - 0.00%
- US Real Estate71.030.00 - 0.00%
- US Natural Res41.090.00 - 0.00%
- US Commodities27.520.00 - 0.00%
- US Aggr Bonds0.000.00 - 0.00%
- US TIPS115.000.00 - 0.00%
- Intl Treas Bonds62.050.00 - 0.00%